Friday, March 31, 2017

Friday Finds: Coastal Bohemian Country?


Wow this week has flown!  I can't believe it's Friday again already, but by golly I'll take it!

Our spring break is still another week away, but I know many people have either already had theirs, or heading into it as we speak!  Wahoo!

I don't know what to call today's round-up...  I'm going to go with Coastal Bohemian Country?

One of my favorite designers is 
Out of all the designers I've come across, I feel my style is most similar to theirs?  I don't know- it's a shot anyway.  I absolutely love everything they do.  Isn't their work perfection?  So dreamy.


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26

Whoops, I meant to throw this pillow cover in (above) - it's only $5.99 for a 20x20"!!

#11 This classic country table is on clearance right now for $1,119.99 was $1899 and today is the last day you can get an additional 20% off all clearance items with code EXTRA20

#3 & 15 Get an additional 25% off with code EPIC *some exclusions apply

Free shipping on all TJMaxx items - no code, no threshold required

Free shipping on orders $25+ at Target

Candelabra is having a 20% off sale with code SPRING17 and loving this pillow- it will go with everything *some exclusions apply

images via Blackband Design

Prices for items found today 3/31/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.


Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and save on designer looks for less ------->

Thanks for shopping with me and have a super fabuloso weekend!  

xo.


SaveSave