Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Deals of the Day: Transitional Neutrals

Spring has sprung!  I can't get enough of all the white + pink blooms popping up everywhere!  
I feel so alive and refreshed in the spring!

I don't know about you, but this is the time of year I especially love refreshing my home.
Spring cleaning is one thing, sprucing up the yard is another, but taking inventory on tired or unused home furnishings is what really gets me going.  Are there things in your home you've been meaning to donate or sell?  I just sold quite a few things and it feels so good!

It's amazing how a simple new lamp, pillows, artwork, etc. can really freshen up your space and breath new life into your home.

Today I'm sharing some soft + pretty transitional neutral deals!

How amazing are these lanterns (shown below)?!  Right now they are on sale- set of two for $379!!
And these black + white bistro chairs are only $399.99 for four!!  Sweet!!

- list of links below - 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14

Free shipping at T.J.Maxx with code SHIP89
Free shipping at GILT when you spend over $99 with code SHIP99

other deal alerts:
Get up to 40% off living room furniture at Target right now
 Pottery Barn is offering an extra 20% off clearance items with code EXTRA20
Free shipping on $150+ online and 20% off outdoor with code SUNFUN at World Market + they have a dining sale going on right now too :)

Prices for items found today 3/28/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.


Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and save on designer looks for less ------->

Thanks for shopping with me and have a great day!  

xo.



SaveSaveSaveSave