Friday, May 7, 2010

[a mother's gift]



The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

blog,May 2010

my very first mother's day present was my daughter. she arrived just in time!

all the love the universe could hold filled my expanded soul.

i learned what my mother feels for me. i learned what my heavenly father feels for me.
i immediately comprehended that the unconditional crazy love we feel for our children is far beyond magical and immeasurable.
my testimony grew "noon day sun" stronger that day.


i would do anything for that fresh little spirit forever.
it sounds strange, but i loved (and still do love) her so much... i longed for her while i held her - like i missed her.

i cried often during those first few days (probably half hormonal-lol) after we brought her home. i felt criminal for bringing this perfect pure angel into such a cold and cruel world. sam worked to console me and reminded me of the plan, the reason why we come to this earth. our child chose to come and she will enjoy all of the unbelievable blessings & experiences this life grants us. i swallowed my fears and decided we must always strive to keep our home a safe haven for her and our growing family.

life is beautiful & children & motherhood are beautiful just like these fresh cut flowers.
may we indulge in their sensational beauty, cheer, and lovely fragrance daily.
i'm so delighted to be a mother!

blog,May 2010
blog,May 2010

happy mother's day!


love these hairpin vases? love them for mothers? i just think they are so clever and make such a darling handmade gift!
ashley ann gives her tutorial
here


signature