Thursday, March 24, 2016

Easter Brunch: Pétra's Breakfast Casserole



Is anyone else fouled up with Easter being so early this year?  
I'm way behind the 8 ball this year.  I don't have a single bag of candy yet :/

Well if you're still trying to decide what to make for your easter brunch, you should absolutely add this delicious dish to your spread!  Today I'm sharing with you one of my best friend's breakfast casseroles.  It's super easy + I'll bet you already have the ingredients!








Pétra's Breakfast Casserole

• 9 pieces of torn bread
• 8 oz cheddar cheese
• 8 oz ham, bacon or cooked sausage
• 6 eggs, beaten
• 3 cups milk
• 1/2 salt
pepper to taste

Break and line in a buttered 9x13" dish.  Pour egg, milk, salt & pepper mixture over the break and top with cheese & meat.  

Bake 50 minutes at 350 degrees.
Serve immediately

*For best results, let set up overnight in the refrigerator.


Enjoy and Happy Easter!

xo,






©2016 brightsides, all rights reserved.