Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Top 12 Rugs to Love


Area rugs can make a huge impact on room- they add dimension, texture, interest, color + movement.  
I say the more rugs and layers created, the better.   While on the hunt for some new rugs to go under my kitchen and dining room tables, I decided to round up some of my favorite styles for the price!  Links below 




Dover Rugs

Here are some tips for selecting the best area rug for your space from Apartment Therapy
See more cute rugs for great prices on my pinterest board!


*Prices for items found today 3/22/16 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality goods, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations. 


Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and never miss a great find ------->

xo, 


©2016 brightsides, all rights reserved.