Friday, April 8, 2016

Modern Mountain Home: Get This Look For Less


It's the weekend!  I'm excited to share with you a few great deals tonight!

Have you seen Studio McGee's Modern Mountain Home they recently completed?  It's gorgeous.
This bed in the Guest Master is from Restoration Hardware.  Guess what?  You can get this look for a fraction of the price with an insanely similar bed I'm going to show you!



I have this canopy bed and LOVE it.  It's sleek, sturdy, and a no-brainer for the price!  One of the best parts about this bed is the headboard- it unscrews so you can change the upholstery if you'd like.  I re-covered it with a white geo Dwell Studios fabric (shown below)


I was excited to see this horse print I've loved in the Modern Mountain home too.
Kevin Russ Winter Horses Art Print 38x26" $128 + free shipping today!

similar mirror Croft Brass Mirror $129

**Prices for items found today 4/8/16 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality goods, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations. 


Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and never miss a great find ------->


Happy Friday!  Enjoy your weekend!

xo,



©2016 brightsides, all rights reserved.