Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Urban Outfitters Favorite Finds!

Hello!  It's been a while since I've posted!  
I'm on vacation, but I had to share a few cute deals I came across today on Urban Outfitters.  

30% off ALL SALE ITEMS - sale ends April 18th
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.





Triangle Rag Rug 2x3" $19 
other sizes available


Salta Geo Printed Rug in Mustard (shown), Gray, Coral + Black 8x10' $139 $199 + free shipping
other sizes available


Locust Ara Geo Woven Rug  3x5' $49.99 $99


Flourish Tile Printed Rug in Gray (shown) or Teal 8x10' $99 $199 + free shipping 
other sizes available


Flourish Tile Printed Rug - Gold 5x7' $49.99 $89 + free shipping 
other sizes available 


Costa Geo Printed Runner 2x8' $29.99 $49


Taj Wall Mirror $64 now $49


I love adding pops of green to my home with cute planters.  These planters below are the perfect size for a shelf accessory.




other sizes available


other sizes available





**Prices for items found today 4/6/16 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality goods, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations. 



Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and never miss a great find ------->


Thanks for shopping with me!  Hope you have a great night!  

xo.



©2016 brightsides, all rights reserved.



SaveSave