Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Green Bean Casserole + Designer Looks for Less


Happy Thanksgiving Friends!!!  Are you as ready as I am? 
The stuffing, yams, and green bean casserole are calling for me!  Yum!

Do black Friday and Cyber Monday sales overwhelm anyone else?  As much as I try to embrace the savings, they tend to make me feel rushed, and I don't like that lol. 

Any who, here are a few simple finds for your home that happen to be great buys this week ;)
  I hope you have a beautiful, relaxing weekend with the people that make you thankful!

 - Links found below -





Dying to try this green bean casserole recipe!


Prices for items found today 11/21/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Items are not necessarily to scale.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.

Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and save on luxe living for less ------->

Need help with your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

xo,