Monday, November 6, 2017

Classic + Cozy Bedroom Design

I saw this charming bed and had to create a room design around it lol!  I love the warmth and coziness the rusty coral and light gray wood tones bring. This timeless look makes me happy!

Notice the two carved wood tufted linen benches at the end of the bed- they are only $79.99 each! And these 14x17" picture frames are only $19.99 each!  Yesss!

- links below -

Prices for items found today 11/6/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Items are not necessarily to scale.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.

Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and save on luxe living for less ------->

Need help with your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me and have a great week!

xo,