Saturday, January 6, 2018

The Classic Copper Kitchen | Accent Roundup

Copper bodes timeless sophistication in my book.  Depending on the manipulation, there can be something so elegant or rustic about it.  Are you a fan?  

Check out my Classic Copper Kitchen accent roundup!  Links below.

Is this copper hood and kitchen design by Brianna Michelle Design incredible, or what?  



French Country Cottage (above) shows us beautifully how you can mix brass and copper together. 


Really crushing on the wood boards with these copper canisters by Sarah Sherman Samuel 
(images above + below)



Pretty sure my next Kitchen Aid will be a copper one like this beauty.  Love these kitchens (above + below) by Park and Oak Design


Martha Stewart has quite the copper collection!  Love!


Prices for items found today 1/6/18 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Items are not necessarily to scale and colors may be different than they appear.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.

Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and save on luxe living for less ------->

Need help with your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

xo,


SaveSave
SaveSave