Friday, January 5, 2018

Designer Looks for Less: Mid-Mod Fresh Home Decor

If you're a california cool lover, I think you'll really like my mid-mod fresh roundup today!

Whether it's coastal, farmhouse, transitional, mid-century mod, traditional, etc.  I am almost always drawn to light + bright spaces with neutrals and a few splashes of color like this beautiful one shown below. 

And if you've been following me for a while now, you'll also know that I enjoy mixing modern and traditional elements for an eclectic, sophisticated vibe- you'll see a taste in my roundup :)

- links below-




 


Similar looks for less: pillow left $24.99  |  pillow right $19.99

callisto pillow (above) $49.99







Prices for items found today 1/5/18 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Items are not necessarily to scale and colors may be different than they appear.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.

Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and save on luxe living for less ------->

Need help with your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me and happy holidays!

xo,