Saturday, February 17, 2018

Fresh + Modern President's Day Sale Picks

Hi guys!  Happy President's Day weekend!  There are a lot of great sales going on for the holiday, and if you're into the fresh + modern sophisticated vibe, I think you're going to love what I've rounded ups for you!

My mega talented friend Christie Adelle is offering 15% off her artwork with code liberty15
You can find her newest painting in my roundup below :)

Pottery Barn is offering 20% off 1 single item including furniture + free shipping this weekend! 

I'm dying over this dining table- it's such a great price for solid wood and I would buy this in a heartbeat for my own home if I needed it!  

links found below


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14

Prices for items found today 2/17/18 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Items are not necessarily to scale and colors may be different than they appear.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.

Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and shop my designer looks for less ------->

Need help with your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me!  Hope you have a great weekend!

xo,