Monday, February 26, 2018

Spring Home Styles for Less


I don't know about you, but I have SPRING FEVER!  

I've rounded up some fresh, springy accents for you today!  I'm smitten with these cute island pendants- they just feel so clean + cheery!  And this console table would be so great in an entryway- add a lamp or two, a picture hung above, and this pretty rug at foot. 

. . . .  links below . . . .





. . . .  springy inspo pins  . . . .










Prices for items found today 2/26/18 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Items are not necessarily to scale and colors may be different than they appear.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.

Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and shop my designer looks for less ------->

Need help with your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me!  Have a great week!

xo,


SaveSave