Saturday, May 19, 2018

The Best of Target: Navy Baby

If you've been following me for a while now, you know I love blue!  This roundup is for all my fellow navy lovers!  

Target's killing it right now with some of their new summer inventory.  Right now they are having a 25% off home & patio sale on select items!  A few of these picks from my roundup are included in that!

Hope your weekend is treating you well!  Enjoy!
______________________________________________________

 links & inspo pics below










Prices for items found today 5/19/18 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Items are not necessarily to scale and colors may be different than they appear.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.


Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and shop my designer looks for less ------->

Need help with your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me!  Have a lovely weekend!

xo,