Friday, April 27, 2018

Designer Looks for Less: Duvet Covers

Happy Friday!!  Today I've rounded up some of my favorite light + bright duvet covers from Amazon!  

If you love white bedding like me, but can't bring yourself to pay designer prices for fear of staining, I've got your back!  All of these sets are under $150 and will give you that sophisticated, classic look we all love!  

links below images
_________________________________________________________________________________




I love this classy floral print!



Timeless.




I'm a sucker for seersucker!  It's so summery! 




I never tire of stripes.  I'm all over the casual, coastal look and feel of this one. 




And if you need an insert, this all season down comforter has amazing ratings!
$39.99 king


_________________________________________________________________________________

White Bedding Inspo 







Prices for items found today 4/27/18 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Items are not necessarily to scale and colors may be different than they appear.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.


Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and shop my designer looks for less ------->

Need help with your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me!  Have a great weekend!

xo,


SaveSave