Thursday, September 20, 2012

beds



ahhh, bedding.  why are beds and all that goes along with them so wonderful?  if you thought sanctuary, that is what i thought :)  there is just something so comforting about a big comfy bed.  they are cozy and warm and soft.  yum.  

i think the top image is my favorite.  i am in crazy love with that blue floral duvet.  i am a blue and floral lover.  i must have developed this liking/taste from my parents.  they are also blue lovers.  my mom changed out their bedspread like every other month(okay, that's an exaggeration-but a lot it seems)and they usually had some sort of blue, flowery damask thing going on.  
it's charming.  
but there is something alluring about the canopy and white flowing drape thing isn't there?  it's just dreamy.  
i'll take one of each please!
this is jack & his fox all snuggled up next to me in my bed as we watched a king of queens re-run until he fell asleep.  it was the perfect ending to a busy day.  have a great thursday!



follow me on instagram @brightsides_girl
©2012 brightsides, all rights reserved.