Tuesday, October 9, 2012

rejuvenation


my soul's tank has been refilled.  words cannot express the overflowing peace and rejuvenation my spirit received this last weekend.  
all of the speakers were amazing; but in my opinion, Elder Jeffrey R. Holland killed it!  his talk was monumental.  epic. 



and like i predicted, i didn't stay in bed all weekend.  i ended up working out in the yard between saturday sessions and then we went on a field trip with my family on sunday.  we drove to beautiful mirror lake.  
the glorious sun shone down on us and warmed our chilly bods that afternoon.  what a little spot of heaven.
kate, scott, tally and my cute mom all happened to wear stripes.  they're so cute.  
they couldn't have planned that better.  love them.



follow me on instagram @brightsides_girl
©2012 brightsides, all rights reserved.