Monday, January 9, 2017

Best of Blue Inspiration + Sale Picks

B l u e  is the color of trust + responsibility.  This soothing color promotes tranquility, order + peace.

So I'm kind of a blue freak, and over the last while I have been collecting blue home inspo images along with a few hand-picked blue sale picks for those of you who have been wanting to incorporate a little blue into your homes today.

I seem to never tire of blue.  Do you?  It's so classic.

- sale links below -

Kate Marker Interiors


pinterest
Gravity Home
Studio McGee
everythingfab.com
Lisa Mende Design


Hyrum McKay Bates Design





**Prices for items found today 1/9/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality goods, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations. 



Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and never miss a great find ------->


Thanks for shopping with me!  Hope you have a great day!  

xo.

SaveSave