Monday, January 23, 2017

Island Style Sale Picks


I'm sure it's because we're nearing the end of January and it's a cold, wet mess outside- but I am feeling extremely islandy today! 

Oh what I'd give to book a tropical vacation right now!  Panama (pictured above) is looking pretty amazing!


Are you ready to live like you're on vaca everyday?!  I'm excited to share some affordable, simple ways to infuse a little island touch to your home!  

Today I'm sharing some gorgeous island style inspo + sale picks with you! 

- sale links at bottom of post -



We'll start out with island fever in the kitchen.  I posted this pic last week on insta, but I wanted to share it again.  I can't get enough of this beautiful space.  From the seagrass roman shade, to the planked walls + cabinetry, Tammy really created a warm, inviting gathering place that whisks us away to a faraway island retreat.  Oh, and aren't those two pineapples the cutest?


Large tropical leaves add color, interest + killer island vibes.  
A little goes a long way.


This Jekyll Island home has me forgetting every other architectural style.  I especially love the tiled roof and dark teal shutters.  
I t ' s  s o  p r e t t y .


Gah! This room is the perfect combination of classy + cute!  Wouldn't you say? 
The warm woods, bold texture, and small touches of vibrant color play perfectly together against these white walls + doors.  Lighting is everything, and this Palm Beach Lantern surely adds the final touch.


I'm obsessed with this gorgeous ceiling.  
These rattan pendants are  
t h e e  c o o l e s t .  
Do you agree?


Loving this green planked ceiling + window situation!!  And sconces are always a good idea.


Okay, so I found some crazy similar chairs + barstools like these above!  You'll see in my sale picks!!  Keep scrolling down :)


I am always a sucker for blue.  I mega love the combination of blues, greens, wood tones + whites.
For more island style inspo and above image links, check out my pinterest board.

Now where are we all going to vacation?






Prices for items found today 1/23/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality goods, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations. 



Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and never miss a great find ------->


Thanks for shopping with me!  Hope you have a great week!  

xo.