Thursday, February 9, 2017

Get This Look: Step Into Spring


With spring right around the corner, I've been craving a little color punch and pattern play to liven things up a bit!  Today I've put together two budget friendly spring inspired spaces for you!  Many of these One Kings Lane finds are sale right now :)

I can't get enough of seagrass, warm wood tones, blues, mixed metals and soft neutrals lately.





Kitchen:


Great Room:

The Morgan Library Print | Round Mirror | Lubrano Sectional | Darlana Lantern | Wild Horses II | Beneath Textile No. 3 | Bombay Frame | Natural Frame | Adella Rug | Pink & White Pillow | Pattaya Blue & Ivory Pillow | Flora Pillow | Cornan Lanterns | Hot Pink Peony | Cocktail Table | Slipcover Chair



Prices for items found today 2/9/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations. 



Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and never miss a great find ------->

Thanks for shopping with me!  

xo.



SaveSave