Thursday, February 2, 2017

Coolest Stools for Less


Happy Groundhog Day!  Punxsutawney Phil says winter is still coming.  Boo.

In other news, I've gathered up all my favorite designer stools for less to share with you!

Several of these stools are on sale right now, or they're designer knock-offs.
I don't know about you, but $800+ for a barstool is pricey- especially if you have kids. 

 - complete list of links below -


These Mariela barstools (above) in my kitchen are cool because the seats are removable and the fabric can be changed out when it gets dirty or just want to change things up a bit!

These are the selections I chose and shown: duck for the seat covers and aged iron for the base.  They are #2 in my roundup.

Here are a few images of beautiful kitchens with the same, if not similar stools in my roundup.

Pinterest


Studio McGee

MyDomaine

Amie Corly Interiors

Grant K. Gibson Interior Design

Studio McGee

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15


Prices for items found today 2/2/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality goods, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations. 



Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and never miss a great find ------->

Thanks for shopping with me!  Hope you have a great Thursday!  

xo.