Tuesday, February 28, 2017

TJMaxx: Spring Fling

Today was sunny!  Was it sunny where you are?  
My spring fever was already high today- and then when I found these pretty little things + their price tags, it (my spring fever) went through the roof!


I am most excited about this floral pillow!  I recently bought this same one at HomeGoods, and have had a lot of requests for it 💓 
...so when I found it online, I literally jumped for joy!  
It is the cutest- and only $19.99!!

TJMaxx is also offering free shipping right now with code SHIP89

- links below -




I also wanted to tip you off that Pottery Barn Kids has 30% off all desks, 20% off in-stock lighting [shown above], 20% off wall decor [love these] and 20% off Star Wars [very cool]


AllModern is having an up to 65% off Dining Event 😆  These chairs above are $140.99 right now for two!!  That's a great price + they got great reviews!


Obsessed with these pinch-pleat curtains (above) that are on sale right now at anthropologie.  
They are so gorgeous.  

Loving this wild palm rug too (below)



Oh!!  And this stunning Tanah dresser.  Crap, I've got to go to bed!

Well, night's out Alice!  And stay tuned for my Parade of Homes re-cap on PrimeSLC 👍
Happy shopping!


Prices for items found today 2/28/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations. 



Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and never miss a great find ------->

Thanks for shopping with me and happy weekend!  

xo.










SaveSave