Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Bohemian Coastal: Get the Look

Sup?!  I'm back at it after a super chill stay-cation at home for spring break.  
We slept in, swam, played with friends, and colored eggs with sharpies.  How was your Easter?

So friends, how do you feel about dark teal?  
I'm into it kids!  It's a welcomed change and a little bit unexpected.

They say people who like blues and greens are exacting, discriminating, poised and attractive.  Hmmm.
The blue-green person tends to be sensitive, intellectual and refined, perservering and stable rather detached.  Blue-greens have excellent taste, and are usually courteous and charming, capable but often refusing help or guidance.  Are you a blue-green lover?   I am- and I see a lot of these traits in me 😳
  
Here's what caught my eye this week-  a bundle of bohemian coastal deals!! 

- links found below -

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22

#7 I am LOVING this sofa style right now.  It's simple, modern, and not too trendy.  It's on sale and less than $1000 + it comes in other colors!!!  I'm really diggin' the gray tweed (shown below) too!
#17 I'm so obsessed with this ottoman like this similar one Amber Interiors used here in one of her latest projects (shown below)  Love this cozy family room.   


#21 Olive trees are all the rage right now but they can be expensive.  How cute is this faux branch arrangement for $24?  Image below via


Prices for items found today 4/19/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.


Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and save on designer looks for less ------->

Thanks for shopping with me and have a great rest of the week!  

xo.