Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Stand Out Statement Pieces

How BOLD can you go? 
I love to add a unique, unexpected piece to each room for interest + conversation. 
 When I saw this palm settee, I knew this would make a rad statement piece in the right room!  
And tropical leaves are BIG right now.  Are you a fan?  
Be sure to check out the coffee tables in my roundup- one is only $99 + free shipping, and the other $175 + free shipping!!!  Oh, and the $40 black + white lamp is a classic!  You can't beat it!
I don't know about you, but this white exterior is PERFECTION.  It's so good.

- links below -



*Free shipping 
**Get an additional 10% off at H&M Home with code 9440
Free shipping at Pottery Barn on orders over $99* with code FREESHIP - here is a new palm plant they just added
25% off one item* at West Elm with code YOUR25


Prices for items found today 4/4/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.


Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and save on designer looks for less ------->

Thanks for shopping with me and have a great night!  

xo.

 


SaveSaveSaveSave