I've been on a Hamptons Style kick for years now, so it never surprises me when I flock to blues, whites, wicker + stripes. You simply can't go wrong with them. No?
Tonight I'm sharing pretty pieces for great prices that caught my eye at Target, TJMaxx, One Kings Lane, Williams Sonoma Home, and Nordstrom. Enjoy!
- Links below -
I can't get enough of this cozy, casual coastal room. Notice the wood bowls and vases on the mantle. It's perfection.
1. This polished brass Robinson sconce is everything and on sale for $109.99 friends. I'm really tempted to snatch some up for my own home.
2. Love Love Love this neutral, slipcover style tailored linen striped chair $323.99 - 40% off
3. Every room could use a light + pretty throw blanket for those rainy spring evenings $35.40 - 40% off
4. Doesn't this navy chair look so comfortable?! I'm really into the color too $281.99 - 40% off
5. Yes to this blue ceramic vase! I see this as a pretty shelf or mantle accessory $29.99
6. This chair is a great way to add a little modern, mid-century chillness to any room. You can't beat the price at $209.99
7. Love the versatility of this concrete drum side table $229
8. Whoops, I thought this was on sale. My bad. This burlap pouf is super cute though, huh? $249.99
9. I'm loving this pretty little wood carved table $59.99
10. This beach vibey whitewashed armchair is a game changer. I love them around dining tables or in a bedroom. $161.99 - 40% off
11. Ahhh, these indigo english armchairs are the cutest! Also super cute around a dining table or as end chairs. $161.99
12. A subtle splash of color and coolness. How pretty would two of these earth lamps be on an entryway console table? $79.99
13. This modern woven leather sconce is classy + sophisticated. $199.99
14. Ottomans are awesome for extra seating! This square tufted one is only $161.49 right now and comes in gray too :)
15. This crown detail mirror sold out so fast-- but here is another I love for the same price. $249
16. Isn't this french accent chair gorgeous? You can't go wrong with this classic piece.
17. Love these unique burlap boxes for home office storage. $29.99
18. This classic navy botanical print was inspired by an antique illustration. $199
19. Grrr. This ottoman just barely sold out too- but I've been eyeing this Cordell Cocktail Table, and just found it on sale!
21. Framed family photos are my favorite, and loving this pretty Italian ivory one. $19
22. Lighting is the icing on the cake guys! It's worth it not to skimp! This burnished brass sconce by Visual Comfort is quality and screams poise + elegance.
23. Adding a touch of pattern creates playful movement and interest to a room. Loving this classic navy + white accent chair and it's price. $324.99
24. Pillows are a weakness of mine. My heart is pounding for this one. $55
25. Lamps are another weakness of mine + I'm running out of good descriptive words because it's been one of those "super busy" days and my brain is mush. But yeah, I love this one. $59.99
Prices for items found today 4/25/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available. Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.
Do we have the same taste? If so, subscribe and save on designer looks for less ------->
Thanks for shopping with me and have a great night!