Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Holiday Home: Gleeful Green


Back in the 90's I remember begging my parents to paint our bathroom forest green lol!
I was obsessed with the dark rich hue.  Anyone else?  A little while later, green carpet was installed in the basement, and I can't tell you how many neighbors came over to see it and decided to go green too 💚  

I'll never forget when Home Alone came out and how crazy I was for the house in that movie.  Decorated ceiling to floor in traditional reds and greens, it was so pretty.

Over the last couple of years, green has been making a come back, and I'm loving it!
Elle Decor predicts green will be back in 2018 in even edgier palettes.  It doesn't surprise me.

Today I'm sharing some green inspo + a holiday mood board featuring green and how to "get the look".  
Most of the items I've included are on sale right now,  but some are just plain good deals and a few are splurge items that will take your look to the next level!

- links below post -



image via ModShop



photo courtesy Benjamin Moore
Forest Green 2047-10

design by Devol Kitchens

Design by Alice Lane

Design by Studio McGee



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19

Prices for items found today 10/25/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.

Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and save on luxe living for less ------->

Need help with your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me and have a great week!

xo,

 





SaveSave