Friday, December 15, 2017

For the Love of Navy + Black | Designer Looks for Less

For those of you who adore navy + black like myself and are drawn to Timeless With a Twist of Modern Decor, this roundup is for you!!

I would love every single piece for my home!  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I need a warehouse to save these beauties for future projects đŸ˜†

- Links below -







Prices for items found today 12/15/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Items are not necessarily to scale and colors may be different than they appear.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.

Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and save on luxe living for less ------->

Need help with your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me and happy holidays!

xo,


SaveSave