Friday, December 29, 2017

Amelia's Friday Favorites

Hi guys!  It's been a little bit since I've blogged- hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!
Right now is a dang good time to snag after Christmas deals!  Here are a few of my favorite Friday finds :)

Happy New Year!
Winter hand soap $3 right now!!
And the candle
LOVE this scent madly
My local store is sold out- stock up here

Adorable 24" Spring Wreath $20
I want to hang one on every window and door.  So cute, hun?




Love these baskets for toy storage, magazines, toilet paper, or rolled up blankets


So pretty on a girl's bed- right?



For more of an industrial, modern look



I've seen this picture in person- it's beautiful.


This Benson Floor Lamp makes the perfect addition to a family room 
$100




This stool is classic and simple and versatile for almost every kitchen.  Love.

I have this pillow in navy and would buy it a thousand times over.  What a great deal!



Crushing on these rosebud earrings.  $40



Prices for items found today 12/29/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Items are not necessarily to scale and colors may be different than they appear.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.

Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and save on luxe living for less ------->

Need help with your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me and happy holidays!

xo,