Thursday, December 7, 2017

Simple Ways to Spice Up Your Home - Designer Looks for Less


Hey there!  I hope your day is going great!  Today my youngest daughter turns ten, so I'll be heading out for preparations!  Thought I'd share a few of my favorite deals of the week with you real quick before the festivities begin 😃

Adding unexpected accents is my favorite way to spice up a room.  It's crazy what a little splash of color, interesting texture, pattern, or unique one-of-a-kind finds can do to a room.

One way to add color, texture and pattern all in one is with rugs and pillows.
I'm obsessed with the colors + textures of these rugs I found in my roundup.  They are the perfect combination of classy + cute.  Do you agree?

- links below -


Prices for items found today 12/7/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Items are not necessarily to scale and colors may be different than they appear.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.

Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and save on luxe living for less ------->

Need help with your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me and have a wonderful weekend!

xo,