Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Top Picks Tuesday: Entryway, Bedroom + Family Room Furnishings


Hi guys!  Today the sun's been out, and boy do I feel better!!  It's amazing what a little vitamin D can do for me lol!

Have you been fighting the late winter blues?  Well fight no more!  I found some more cute designer looks for less to spruce up your home for spring!  

If you're a black + blue enthusiast like myself, I have a feeling you're really going to love this roundup!  And no, your house won't feel like a big bruise!  I would love every single piece for my home 😍

 A few images from the Ravencrest Remodel.  More to come soon!


See the black console table below?  It's rattan and would be amazing in an entryway!  Right now it's 50% off!!  You could even add a few cute baskets to the bottom shelf for storage!  Wahoo!





How cute is this 8x10' plaid rug for a den or boys room?!  I'm always on the hunt for good plaid rugs! Yay!


Love this Cabot Shelf too!  It's 50% off!


Prices for items found today 3/6/18 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Items are not necessarily to scale and colors may be different than they appear.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.

Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and shop my designer looks for less ------->

Need help with your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me!  Have a great week!

xo,



SaveSave