Monday, March 12, 2018

Bright + Cheery Spring Sale Picks

It's a new week!  Happy Monday!  So after this roundup came together, I was reminded of the Halcyon House in Australia!  One day I hope to stay there!  It's on the list! 
The fun and light mix of blue and white bistro chairs, wood tones, and nature scenes make me happy.

- roundup links found below - 

FYI,
Right now World Market is having a dining sale - up to 60% off
Pottery Barn is having a Buy More - Save More event going on!  Use code SAVEMORE 



navy campaign mirror \\ shower curtain \\ bistro chairs \\ dining table \\ knobs \\ framed wall art \\ navy lamp \\ blue print linen pillow \\ white pillow \\ steer skull \\ vase \\ stripe texture lumbar pillow \\ stripe texture pillow \\ basket \\ oryx bust \\ french oak dining chair




Images via Pinterest

Prices for items found today 3/12/18 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Items are not necessarily to scale and colors may be different than they appear.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.

Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and shop my designer looks for less ------->

Need help with your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me!  Have a great week!

xo,



SaveSave