Saturday, March 24, 2018

Designer Looks for Less: Bedding Combinations

Hello!   I'm really excited to share with you some bedding combinations I've come up with!  
Each combo is under $250!!  I think #2 is my favorite!  What's yours??



*this duvet would be cute with this set too


Prices for items found today 3/24/18 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Items are not necessarily to scale and colors may be different than they appear.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.


Most of the pillows in my round up come with inserts, and they are all down filled.  There are a few that are just covers.  
Be sure to buy down filled inserts- they look the cutest karate chopped like this!
Here are a few of my favorite bedroom inspo pins





Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and shop my designer looks for less ------->

Need help with your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me!  Have a great week!

xo,