Monday, January 16, 2012

let us be as quick to kneel as we are to text



so i've been SUPER ridiculously lame at posting these days.  i seriously don't know what my problem is.  ever since the new year, i can't seem to get a handle on things.  i can't seem to organize my brain.  i feel like i'm going minute to minute and can't seem to focus long enough to get my crap together.
maybe i have ADD?!?

it seems like all i've been posting about lately is my etsy stuff.  is it gettting old?
well, that's all i've been working on creatively this last month.  it's addicting.  if i could, i'd spend all day long working on new designs.  i will admit that sometimes i do spend too long playing on the computer... and instead of cleaning out the fridge, mopping floors or folding clothes during my free time, i sit and wear out my chair.  really, my sea grass office chair is starting to come apart :(

here is my latest:
let us be as quick to kneel as we are to text 

and here are all the different versions, paired with some of my other prints i wanted to show you for fun!  i think they look pretty cute together :)  i just love this quote and i wanted to offer it in a couple of different formats as well as several different color schemes.  the first one here is a youth boy version paired with my customizable stripes print. Followed by a youth girl version, and then the horizontal versions in neutral, tangerine, charcoal and greens.  visit brightsides designs to see the full collection- there are a bunch more to see :)
this color palette (above) reminds me of that amazing home in the movie something's gotta give with diane keaton.  my ultimate dream home for sure!


there ya have it!  i hope you like 'em!  order some up!  
have a great monday night!