Thursday, October 12, 2017

Designer Looks for Less: Blush + Bashful

October twelfth.  Today is my parents' 39 year wedding anniversary!!  They are an inspiration to me!  They have taught me so many things over the years, but I've always appreciated the way they taught me see things as the Lord sees them; to recognize and create beauty in everything around me 💕 

Today I've rounded up some transitional neutrals for you!  I'm loving the warmth of rust and blush right now mixed with blues, grays, and natural wood tones!  Yasss!!

- links below -

1. jute round mirror - love two of these in a bathroom or one over a dresser

2. white + blue tiled jacquard duvet + shams - love this bedding with the rani + flame rugs 






8. llama framed print - isn't he fun?  love him.


10. lidded seagrass basket - love for a bathroom to store tp, in a nursery for toys, this cute basket could be used anywhere :)


12. 5x7" printed rug in dark blue


14. jax leather + wire chair - put two of these in an office, family room, or one in the corner of a bedroom - great for smaller spaces


Prices for items found today 10/12/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.

Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and save on luxe living for less ------->

Need help furnishing your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me and have a great Thursday!

xo,