Thursday, October 5, 2017

Octoberfest: Home Decor Deals

Oh, just some more cute finds for ya!  I'm obsessed with the gold hanging skeleton from World Market!  Isn't he amazing?!

Today I will be going live on instagram talking about this roundup and some fun ways to use these things in your home!  Join me!

The weekend is creeping up fast- hope you're making some fun plans!  I'm hoping to get outside as much as possible.  It's so gorgeous out there right now!

Happy Thursday!


- links below -


Prices for items found today 10/5/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.

Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and save on luxe living for less ------->

Need help furnishing your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me and have a thrilling Thursday!

xo,