Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Touch of Fall: Home Decor Deals

Hey there Wednesday!  Today I'm excited to show you some of my favorite finds this week!!

Right now West Elm is having a 20% off sale on dining tables, chairs, buffets, chandeliers, pendants and rugs!  My favorite is the Argyle Sweater Rug 😍

Pottery Barn is having a 20% off your entire order including markdowns with code FRIENDS
  Note: some exclusions may apply

Area Rugs up to 50% off at World Market  right now + free shipping today only!

And one last tip, Target is offering BOGO 50% off Halloween costumes + accessories.  I am the worst with costumes each year.  I always feel like I have plenty of time since Halloween stuff comes out in July (it seems like) so I procrastinate and wait until everything is picked over 😫
I don't want to do that this year!

- links below - 






1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14


A few inspo pics for you on this cool october morn.





Prices for items found today 10/4/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.

Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and save on luxe living for less ------->

Need help furnishing your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me and have a great week!

xo,


SaveSave