Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Designer Looks For Less: Home for the Holidays


DISCLAIMER: I am not at all ready for Christmas, but when I saw these super cute holiday finds, I couldn't help but share!  If you don't grab them now, they will be gone!

I hope your week has gotten off to a great start!  Merry Christmas in October!




image via



1 // 2 // *3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // *9 // 10 // *11

*Plus take an extra 20% right now with code FRIENDS


Prices for items found today 10/10/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.

Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and save on luxe living for less ------->

Need help furnishing your home?  
Contact me and let's chat about it!

Thanks for shopping with me and have a great night!

xo,

 

image via








SaveSave